Saturday Open Dentist Near You
Health emergencies, including dental emergencies, don’t adhere to the hours of a typical workweek; rather, they happen unexpectedly. As a result, it’s important that you have access to a dental clinic that offers flexible hours to patients. At Silverado Dental Wellness, we are one such clinic, and our team is very proud to be able to provide affordable, reliable treatments to patients whenever they need them.
In addition to emergency dentistry, we also offer a range of other services including the following:
- General dentistry – Routine exams, VELscope screenings, cleanings, x-rays, and fluoride treatment.
- Cosmetic dentistry – Teeth whitening, tooth colored-fillings, and veneers.
- Restorative dentistry – Dental crowns, root canals, bridges, TMJ treatment, and implants.
- Orthodontics – Namely Invisalign and traditional braces.
- Laser dentistry – This allows your dentists to remedy dental issues without using invasive means or noisy drills and other tools.
- Sedation dentistry – If you suffer from dental anxiety or fear, our Saturday dentist open near you can provide you with medication to help you stay relaxed while your smile is tended to.
How to book an appointment with A Saturday Dentist
Have further questions about our processes and procedures? No problem! Please feel free to contact us at a time that works best for you!
When you come in for an appointment with us, you’ll be greeted by our friendly, skilled staff members. We take your oral health, comfort, and overall well-being seriously. No matter what form of treatment you require, no issue is too big or too small. We’ll get your smile and dental hygiene back in good standing in no time.
First, our weekend dentist near you will assess your teeth and gums and then, if it’s necessary, they’ll have some x-rays taken to determine how your tooth roots and jawbone are faring. Depending on the extent of the problem and your preferences, your dentist will be able to recommend the most suitable course of action. If you need to have a specific structure like a crown, implants, and a bridge installed to strengthen and preserve your teeth, you’ll most likely need to return for a follow-up appointment in a few weeks.
Our dental team fully recognizes that this particular mode of health care can be costly; we believe that everyone is entitled to quality dental treatment, and that’s why we accept most major insurance plans and offer flexible financing. Nothing should stand in the way of you obtaining care, and we’ll work closely with you to identify the best solution for your situation.
So, are you ready to take that first big step toward the smile of your dreams? Come in and speak with our dentists in person! We’re located at 19360 Sheriff King Street. Or, if it’s more convenient for you and your family, you can also get in touch with us by phone at (403) 259-2220 or through email at [email protected].
Our Saturday dentist open near you is excited to meet with you and be part of your unique dental journey. After all, without you, we wouldn’t be able to do what we’re passionate about and serve the surrounding communities. We anticipate your visit very much!